Tortuga Bay Tour and Yacht Cruise to La Loberia Island
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Enjoy some free time at the pier where you can grab a bite to eat. After lunch (not included), you'll be picked up and go to Tortuga Bay This beautiful white sandy beach is known for its flamingos and finches and a place where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Next, continue your adventure out on the water with a boat ride to Loberia Island. "Loberia" means "wolf pack" in Spanish and the island derived its name from the big colony of sea lions who inhabit the waters around the island. In this area, you'll have the opportunity to snorkel and play with the friendly sea lions in their natural habitat, as well as see various species of colorful fish and snapping turtles. Continuing your trip aboard the yacht, you'll head to the Canal del Amor, where you can watch white-tipped sharks and snorkel and swim with them if you dare!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tortuga Bay and La Loberia Island
- Sightseeing tour by boat
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: maximum number of passengers on the boat for this tour is 12 people
- Important: Yacht excursions are not recommended for children under 5 years old, elderly people, pregnant women or people with limited physical mobility
Reviewed by: john g, May 2013
Was a great day!
Reviewed by: Michael M, USA, June 2012
Very nice trip indeed! We got to see flora and fauna that I have never seen before. The guides were informative and friendly. Both Spanish and English were spoken fluently.