- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
First stop on your desert rendezvous is a traditional camel farm to see herds of the magnificent hump-backed herbivores. After showing off your balancing skills on a camel ride around the enclosures, learn about the different types of camels that are commonly seen in the desert around Dubai.
Continue by 4x4 across the desert plains to the campsite in the desert and try your hand at a popular local pastime: sandboarding! Learn to master the art of 'surfing on sand' and race your friends and fellow travelers down the sand dunes during in an adrenaline-rushing experience.
Show off your balance skills on a camel ride or relax and take a seat outside to watch your show as the sun sets over the craggy canyons and sun-baked plains. Get a henna tattoo design on your hands or feet, watch a traditional tanoura folk dance, and feast on a delicious barbecue dinner.
Why not upgrade to a Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket.
After dinner, smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe), if you wish, and watch a live belly-dance performance around the campfire. Relax under a canopy of twinkling stars and enjoy an experience that could be straight out of One Thousand and One Nights! Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
First course (choose from following selection):
- Hummus, green salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, olives, coleslaw and Arabic bread
- Lamb chops, marinated chicken, beef burgers, barbequed potatoes, sauteed onions, steamed rice and lentil curry
- Arabic coffee and dates
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Desert Safari
Code: Standard Desert Safari
Standard Desert Safari with the complete experience of Camel riding, Henna tattoo, BBQ dinner, Belly dancing and Sandboarding.
USD $85.37Pricing details
Exclusive Desert Safari
Code: Exclusive Couples Safari
Desert Safari with an Exclusive Table and a Bottle of Sparkling Wine & Fruit Basket, Camel riding, Henna tattoo, BBQ dinner, Belly dancing and Sandboarding (recommended for couples).
USD $162.00Pricing details
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket (If option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: The duration can take up to 6-8 hours
- Arabian-style salad with flatbread, coleslaw, tomatoes, olives, cucumber and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Marinated chicken, beefburgers, lamb chops, BBQ potatoes, sautéed onions, lentil curry with steamed rice
- Dates and Arabian coffee
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jose antonio M, September 2016
great time, specially with the crazy dune drivers!!
Reviewed by: Maureen B, September 2016
Lovely trip. The San Dunes where a laugh. The dinner is so nice and plenty of it went back for extra. They have a bar and it's not expensive although soft drinks are free. We got Henna painted on our hands which looked lovely. The Camels and Sandboarding are a laugh. The show was great. The good thing is they have fans in the tents as it was about 40 when we where there. Would definitely recommend this trip