- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Start your tour of Tangier with a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city center and continue by foot to the little souk, the medina (old quarter) and the kasbah (old fortress). Admire Morocco's rich architecture, wander around the spice markets, visit one of the local bakeries to try some tasty bread (own expense) or stop to see the snake charmer.
Next, go shopping at a typical bazaar and see many types of carpets and handicrafts. Have a traditional Moroccan lunch at a local restaurant, and feast on food like couscous, tagine and other local delicacies. During lunch, be entertained with a performance by a Berber dancer.
Continue with a short stop at Cape Spartel, where you can see the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean mix together. Then, sample traditional mint tea and learn about the mint tea rituals at a local shop. Next, visit the Cave of Hercules and stop by the white sand dunes that border the Atlantic. If you wish, you may ride a camel here (own expense)! Alternatively, enjoy free time to explore the beautiful area.
On your way back to the ferry, admire views of the Moroccan landscape. After your cross the strait, relax on the comfortable coach ride from the Spain port back to Costa del Sol.
Please note: The itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from December to April due to ferry's timetables and the Ramadan holiday.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Tangier, Morocco Day Trip from Torremolinos with multilingual guide
Trip from Fuengirola
Tangier, Morocco Day Trip from Fuengirola with multilingual guide
Trip from Marbella
Tangier, Morocco Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with multilingual guide
Trip from Estepona
Tangier, Morocco Day Trip from Estepona with multilingual guide
- Ferry ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the terrain in Tangier is uneven and hilly and the trip contains a lot of walking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Camel ride is optional at additional cost
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Melinda F, January 2017
This is absolutely the best way to go to Tangier the first time. The tour is a bit of walking, which I liked and an overview of cultural, historic, natural sights plus some limited shopping. The shopping was pre-planned and included some things such as carpets that a day tourist might not have in mind. Still, it was a good balance between many different activities and the lunch with live traditional music was very good. The Guides were helpful and well-informed, all the transport was comfortable and on time and I felt very safe and well looked after the entire time. There was an extra guide through the narrow and lively streets of the old city in Tangier and he kept his eye on all 18 of us, when I lost my daughter in a shopping area, he knew exactly where she was. THANK YOU Said 1, Said 2 and Pepe!
Reviewed by: RJW, November 2016
A must do experience. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and entertaining.