- Breakfast included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Board the specialized diving boat and enjoy an exhilarating 20-minute boat ride to Dyer Island. Your captain will stop in the optimal spot, and then the onboard team will tempt the great whites to the boat with bait so you’ll get a fantastic view of the sharks before heading into the shark-diving cage. The boat will stay anchored for approximately two hours, depending on the shark activity.
Your cage is attached to the boat and will stay just a few feet/meters below the water’s surface during your dive, which means it’s quick and easy to get out of the water as soon as you want. If you don't want to get into the cage at all, you’ll still have awesome views of the sharks as they swim around the boat. Keep your eyes peeled for more of the animals known as the ‘marine big five’: sharks, dolphins, whales, seals and penguins.
While you’re on board the boat, hydrate and refuel with the included drinks and snacks. Once back on shore, enjoy a light refreshment at the Great White House, where you can purchase a professional video of your once-in-a-lifetime experience, if you wish.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour Excluding Transport
Cage diving with great white sharks excluding transportation
USD $124.74Pricing details
Tour Including Transport
Cage diving with great white sharks including transportation from Cape Town
USD $156.81Pricing details
Shark Diving Experience from Cape Town
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All diving gear and towels supplied
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended that you wear a swim-suit underneath your clothes
- This tour typically departs at 9am, however if the weather conditions are bad in the morning, the tour will leave in the afternoon; this will be confirmed by the tour operator close to the day of your tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ian T, August 2016
a bucket list experience!
Reviewed by: tbressler, July 2016