Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour from Cairns
Enjoy an included cruise on the Daintree River, delicious tropical lunch set amongst the rainforest, and a walk on famous Cape Tribulation Beach. Listen to commentary by your guide on a tour of the Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy afternoon tea before returning home.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Arriving at the Daintree, enjoy a one-hour cruise down the Daintree River. Your guide will educate you on the abundant wildlife environment, habitats of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile.
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
Next, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek with special access at a private rainforest property. The enjoy a delicious tropical lunch. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
After lunch head to Cape Tribulation and Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout.
This afternoon, visit the Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy an Indigenous presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people before boarding your eco shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Your driver/ guide will take you for a guided walk sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Douglas: 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Barbecue lunch at Noah's Creek
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Indigenous presentation ceremony
- Daintree ferry crossing
- Daintree River Cruise
- Audio commentary available for German, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop-off is not available
- GPS commentary available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer H, March 2016
The trip was very well organised, we saw a lot in one day without feeling too rushed. The food included was very good. We were picked up in Port Douglas but most of the coach occupants had been picked up at least an hour earlier in Cairns, a very long day for them but just right for us.
Reviewed by: Stanislas T, France, November 2015
No shop stop ! Some nice food and BBQ, proactive guide, fast driving, we even succeeded in avoiding the rain that day, incredible. The stop in Cape Tribulation was maybe too short but we had plenty of time in Mossman Gorge. The coach is so comfy with its lorry chassis and leather seats. The cruise was enjoyable but I was a bit worry with the 'leaking' of the boat : at high speed, water entered the boat on the right hand side and we had no explanation, quite frightening in a crocodile river...