- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
Your highly trained instructor will give you a 15-minute safety and training session before you strap on your parachute and get ready for the flight of your life. Soaring to a height of up to 14,000ft, the drop zone is located between Moreton Bay and the Glasshouse Mountains, giving you spectacular views. If you are lucky enough to be enjoying this experience during the months of June to November, you may spot the migrating whales frolic in the bay beneath you. Feel the exhilaration of a short freefall before your parachute is released and you float gently to the ground for a soft landing on one of Redcliffe's beautiful beaches.
Enjoy the beach and relax with your fellow sky divers before returning to Brisbane. Roundtrip transport from Brisbane's Central Business District is included. Photos and videos of your sky dive are available to purchase on the day.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Self-Drive to Redcliffe
Sky dive Brisbane 14,000ft self-driving to 39 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
USD $173.83Pricing details
Brisbane Tandem Sky Dive
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- APF levy and administration fee (payable direct) AUD35.00
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 240lbs (110kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209lbs (95kgs) or more
- Minimum age 12 years subject to approval
- Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: mrs m k, July 2016
Reviewed by: jwlgonzales, April 2016
I had the time of my life!!! It was worth doing it and will definitely do it again...