- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Ideal choice for families
Sensible, comfortable walking shoes are a must and remember to wrap-up extra warm between November and March. The haunting don't stop for bad weather and neither do we. Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Original Stockholm Ghost Walk and Historical Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrea E, August 2016
It was a definite must. Our guide was humorous with the right dramatic flair. It was so informative. I am recommending it to all that are traveling to Stockholm!
Reviewed by: gardam3, July 2016
Everytime I thought the tour was coming to an end there was more...good value and very entertaining. Callum did a marvellous job with a rather large group on the night and all the more fun with audience participation.