- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Ideal choice for families
Sensible, comfortable walking shoes are a must and remember to wrap-up extra warm between November and March. The haunting don't stop for bad weather and neither do we. Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Original Stockholm Ghost Walk and Historical Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stacey P, January 2017
Awesome, enthusiastic tour guide, got a great history of the city and ghost stories
Reviewed by: jharris, Australia, December 2016
Callum was just a fantastic guide! The tour itself was also great and it was really interesting to see and be told about the city of Stockholm from a different perspective. This was totally worth it. We did this tour in the middle of winter in December so my advise is to definitely wear very very warm clothing!!!