- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Ideal choice for families
Sensible, comfortable walking shoes are a must and remember to wrap-up extra warm between November and March. The haunting don't stop for bad weather and neither do we. Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Original Stockholm Ghost Walk and Historical Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Laura K, October 2016
this tour was amazing!! We did in on our first night in Stockholm and it gave us a lot of good history of the city.Our tour guide stayed in character and did an awesome job involving us in the experience!!
Reviewed by: Lauri, USA, October 2016
Callum was so funny and made the tour a fun mix of history and camp. My friend and I had a great time from start to finish. We even went up the street we were staying on only to find out we are in what used be the red light district! Highly recommended and a must do!! You'll see stuff you'll never discover on your own.