- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
See Itinerary below for descriptions of select SeaWorld attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Single Day Length of Stay
Code: Single Day Length of Stay
SeaWorld San Diego Length of Stay ticket; valid for unlimited visits for seven (7) consecutive days starting on the day of first visit.
USD $74.99Pricing details
SeaWorld San Diego
- Admission to SeaWorld San Diego (based on option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional activities (Behind-the-Scenes Tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
- Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
Tours and Attractions:
- Turtle Reef - Dive into a world of magnificent Sea Turtles without getting wet!
- Explorers Reef - Four different touch pools allow your to get up close to an array of sealife
- Shark Encounter - Journey through one of the world’s largest underwater viewing tunnels and see a variety of sharks and underwater animals
- Dolphin Point - This open water exhibit offers you the opportunity to come face-to-face with these magnificent animals
- Penguin Encounter - Enjoy watching over 300 of the parks 'coolest' characters
- Sesame Street Bay of Play - Treat your kids to two-acres of childhood magic with their favorite characters from Sesame Street®.
- Animal Connections - Come face-to-face with a variety of feathered, furry, scaly, spiky and buzzing creatures that share planet Earth with us
- Aquarium de la Mer - Get a firsthand look at the exotic and beautiful creatures that live under the ocean's surface
- Aquaria Touch Pool - Reach right in and connect with these animals in this close-up exploration of a small, but incredibly complex ecosystem
- Pacific Point - Have fun getting to know seals and sea lions that reside here, maybe even feed them!
- Wild Arctic - Explore a frozen wonderland of ice and arctic animals such as beluga whales, polar bears and walruses
- Dolphin Days
- Pets Rule!
- Cirque de la Mer
- Journey to Atlantis
- Shipwreck Rapids
- Riptide Rescue
- Wild Artic Ride
- Bayside Skyride
- Abby's Sea Star Spin
- Oscar's Rocking Eel
- Elmo's Flying Fish
Reviewed by: elias c, September 2016
Reviewed by: Charlotte G, August 2016
Amazing, if you go on a warm day remember your sun hats and sun cream, it gets very hot and there is not a lot of shade!