- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susann H, July 2016
Long day but worth it. Excellent way to see Northern Ireland. Travelled with our 5 year old son and the whole family had a great day. Our tour guide was great. We enjoyed every minute.
Reviewed by: Helen C, July 2016
I love train trips and this one is a gem. So happy I chose to ride the rails from Dublin to Belfast return and continue the rest of the tour by motor coach. Ray, the driver/tour guy extraordinaire was phenomenal! He kept a bus full of travelers on time no one got left behind and entertained for the duration of the trip. He's a marvelous storyteller and his lovely Irish accent was an added bonus!