- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jeremy R, January 2017
We visited on one of the stormiest days of the year so were not allowed on to the really high stones but somehow the wind and the rain, the stormy waters all added to the drama of the visit although the wind was so high at times we had to be really carefully on the stones. Hope to visit again when we come back to Ireland.
Reviewed by: sallycalabrese, January 2017
This day trip was over 12 hours! Purchased online before trip. We really enjoyed seeing more of Ireland. The train and bus were clean and a pleasant way to travel.
The sights were awesome and our guide was well informed and entertaining.