Book with us and save 45% compared to another travel site!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes bus from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus and buffet lunch
Tour & Skywalk
Includes bus from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus, buffet lunch and Skywalk ticket
Tour & Helicopter/Boat
Includes bus to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus, buffet lunch, helicopter to canyon base, 15-min and boat ride
Tour & Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk
Includes bus to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus, buffet lunch, helicopter to canyon base, 15-min boat ride and Skywalk ticket.
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat & Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three (3) day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Maribeth G, September 2016
The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is beautiful, totally enjoyed the lookouts of Eagle and Guano points. We added the SkyWalk which I highly recommend. The West Rim operation really has their act together. The tour company takes you to the area and that's when the West Rim people take over. They only thing I would have liked better, is if the first stop were eliminated. The touring company picks you up at your hotel for a long day, but first they take you to the touring company headquarters where you waste an hour while they try to upgrade your tour. For that hour, I would have rather slept. Also the Hoover Dam part of the tour is actually a short hike up to the bridge that overlooks the dam. That's it, so if you want a real Hoover Dam tour, this is not it.
Reviewed by: Carolyn_butler60, September 2016
Fabulous trip. The motor coach was comfortable and the driver friendly and knowledgeable. The helicopter ride down into the canyon was magnificent! Loved everything about the trip! Wish we could have had more time at the Canyon.