- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
More than 60 exhibits, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. Find out what it was like to be part of a "city at sea" as you explore the galleys, officer's country and sleeping quarters of the first Navy ship too large to go through the Panama Canal. You will be amazed by the 4-acre (1.6-hectare) flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego and San Diego Bay. Don't miss the flight simulators and climb-aboard aircraft, and stop by the gift shop and café for souvenirs and snacks.
This excursion is located within a 2-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in San Diego. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Diego Shore Excursion: USS Midway Museum
- Admission ticket
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access available from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: haylarry513, February 2014
Amazing experience! I wish we would have had more time to explore everything. You need at least 3 hours. It was great knowing a little bit of our heroes' history of the Military.
Reviewed by: Nicole W, September 2012
Explore at your own pace. Talk and listen to veterans with experience and knowledge of the Midway add to the overall experience.