- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Walk around Cathedral Square, home to the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pose for photos by the tilting monument, which has captivated sightseers for centuries, and learn all about its history from your guide. The square is also home to Pisa Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa, so listen to your guide explain each one as you walk around.
After your tour of Cathedral Square, your guided tour will conclude with a visit to the Palazzo Vescovile in Piazza Arcivescovado. After this you will have free time at your disposal to visit by your own Knights' Square, the political epicenter of medieval Pisa and home to Renaissance architecture, marble statues and the esteemed Scuola Normale di Pisa and the oldest Church in Pisa, the Church of San Sisto or just to take amazing pictures.
After the Visit you will be returned to your original departure point in central Florence.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pisa and The Leaning Tower Tour from Florence
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort
- Professional guide in Pisa
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lilliana M, October 2016
Reviewed by: Heshani S, September 2016
what an awesome tour. Our stay in florence was very short and this was an ideal tour for tourists like us. Loved the drive in Tuscany.