If you choose to include breakfast, mid-way through your run you will stop at a rustic cabin for a full Yukon feast including Canadian bacon, Yukon potatoes, eggs, pancakes with real maple syrup and more, all cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. After recharging, head back on the snowmobile to continue your adventure.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Intermediate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
- The tour with Yukon breakfast option requires a minimum of 6 paid guests to confirm the tour. If the breakfast does not confirm, guests will be offered the 8am Wilderness Run without breakfast.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8am Tour with Yukon Breakfast
Departs at 8:00am and includes a stop at a rustic cabin for a full Canadian Yukon Breakfast cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. 3 hours of snowmobile time and an additional hour for breakfast.
USD $136.58Pricing details
Departs at 9:00am
Departs at 11:00am
Departs at 2:00pm
- 3 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Full breakfast, if option selected
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- GST tax
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 payable directly to the tour operator on day of departure)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must be 19 years or older with a valid driver's license from their country of residence
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV. All mother's to be are welcome on the snowcat or 4X4 Van tours.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny" pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 years and under
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Louisa Z, June 2016
It was amazing! Very peaceful going up the mountain, loved that we got to go over the frozen lake and the breakfast was delicious!
Reviewed by: German R, February 2016
Staff are excellent service.