Your professional guide will then drive you up Blackcomb Mountain to the best sunset viewing area in Whistler. You can relax as you travel up to 6,000 ft by a 4x4 jeep. If you are lucky, you will also see some wildlife along the way. The views are spectacular as you wind your way up the mountain. You will have the opportunity to stop and soak in the sunset before descending back through the peaceful dusk of the evening to the sparkling lights of Whistler Village.
Please note that the departure time for this tour changes throughout the season based on what time the sunset occurs. Please confirm your departure time with the Reservations Desk.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure time for this tour changes throughout the season based on what time the sunset occurs. Please confirm with your local tour operator
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Blackcomb Sunset Tour
- 2-hour jeep tour
- Professional guide
- Local tax
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.