Blackcomb Glacier Safari by Jeep 4x4
Your professional jeep driver will then take you from Whistler Valley up Blackcomb Mountain to the snow-capped Horstman Glacier. Along the way, enjoy spectacular views of the Whistler village and the Coast Mountain Range. You may even see some wildlife before heading back down to Whistler Village. During the tour, your guide will provide narration as they navigate Blackcomb's winding trails.
No two tours are the same as the changing mountain colors and wildlife create new paths for exploration.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Code: 10:00am Departure
Depart at 10am
Code: 1:00pm Departure
Depart at 1pm
Code: 4:00pm Departure
Depart at 4pm
- 2-hour 4x4 Off-Road Jeep Tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 4 guests per jeep
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Booster Seats Available. Small car-seats must be provided by parents.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: gaffa, July 2013
This tour was different but lots of fun! Our driver/guide Nick took us 4wd in the true sense- my boys loved it! Unfortunately it was quite foggy so the views etc were not as spectacular as we would have liked, but you can't change Mother Nature! This was fun
Reviewed by: Elizabeth M, United Kingdom, July 2010