Stop at a lakeside yurt where you'll be recharged by a freshly made lunch. Then venture off again to finish up a day that will never be forgotten!
- This tour is not suitable for children. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have full driver's license.
- This tour is rated as Advanced. It is appropriate for athletic, adventurous first timers, drivers with related experience, single riders, repeat guests. More challenging and extensive terrain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
USD $223.74Pricing details
Departs at 12:30pm
USD $223.74Pricing details
- 4 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or 'fanny' pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 15 years and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have full driver's license.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brae W, March 2015
This tour was amazing!