The wide, roomy and comfortable seats provide ample leg room, making your trip easy and relaxing. Some of the seats have tables so you can easily enjoy on board meal baskets or a refreshing beverage at your seat (meals and beverages are not included). The friendly crew will answer all your questions and help you in any way they can.
Disembarking at Pier 69 you can immediately begin your sightseeing in Seattle.
If you book the round-trip option please provide your desired return date and time in the special requirements field upon checkout.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One Way 5pm Departure
One way ferry service ferry service departing from Victoria at 5pm.
USD $95.00Pricing details
Round Trip 5pm Departure
Round trip ferry service departing from Victoria at 5:00pm. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
USD $144.00Pricing details
- One way or round trip ferry (depending on option selected)
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, etc. are not allowed.
- Restrictions occur with bikes and dogs; you must advise at time of booking if you need to bring a bike or dog on board
- A US Passport, Passport Card, Enhanced Driver License or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID) is REQUIRED to cross the US/Canadian border by land and sea. A Passport is required for air travel. A Passport Card or EDL/ID are NOT valid for air travel.
- Persons with a felony may be denied entrance into Canada. A DUI is considered a felony in Canada.
- Please Note: If you selected the round-trip option you must add your desired return date and time in the special requirement field or call the ferry supplier as soon as you receive your confirmation to book your return
- Passengers are allowed 1 small carry on and 2 pieces of checked luggage per person. Checked luggage cannot weigh more than 50 lbs per bag, or it will be charged at a cargo rate. Excess, oversize, and luggage with special requirements that must be hand carried on board is all charged at $10.00 per piece.
- You must advise your citizenship at the time of booking in the "Special Requirements" box. Please also advise full names of all passengers and dates of birth as they appear on passports. Your booking cannot be confirmed without these details.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: wendover3288, October 2016
Ferry was great. Clean, lots of room , comfortable seats and good service. Wish planes were as comfortable. Victoria is a beautiful city. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by: Katherine F, September 2016
Uneventful ...the best type of trip.