- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Tragically, Mr. Dunsmuir passed away before the home’s completion, and only his wife, Joan, and some of their children and grandchildren ever actually lived in the home. After Joan’s death in 1908, the entire contents of the Castle were sold at an auction and the property was subdivided. The castle subsequently served as a military hospital, a college, school board offices, a music school and finally as a historic museum.
Explore the castle on a self-guided tour that takes approximately one hour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
June 15 - September 6, 9am - 7pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- General admission into Craigdarroch Castle
- Self-guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is self-guided and takes approximately one hour to complete
- 5-minute drive/ 30-minute walk from Victoria's wharf area
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Corrina R, September 2016
Loved this, great deal, beautiful castle!
Reviewed by: ladybug, July 2016
Very interesting history great sense of life of this family