Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise takes you on a 2-hour adventure to the spectacular scenery and wildlife which make coastal British Columbia world famous. Grab a seat on a custom-designed, high-speed, 28 ft. rigid hull inflatable. With an experienced guide at the helm, you won't miss a thing as you speed across Horseshoe Bay to The Strait of Georgia.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll find yourself racing beside steep cliffs, exploring caves, and spotting harbour seals at play. A highlight of the cruise is Pam Rocks, popular with Harbour Seals and majestic bald eagles soaring overhead. Cruise out into The Strait of Georgia to see awesome views of Vancouver. On your return to Horseshoe Bay you'll view spectacular waterfront homes around West Vancouver.
The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise is fast but safe. The aluminum hull design with inflatable tubes makes it comfortable in calm or rough water. Depending on the weather, either Mustang Integrity suits or approved life vests are provided for your comfort and safety. The vessel is equipped with VHF radio and a cell phone. Just relax and enjoy the ride!
What to Wear:
- Layered clothing works really well and closed shoes are best
- Sunglasses are a good idea on bright days as well as sunscreen
- Extra clothes or bags can be locked in a storage room at the office so that they do not get wet on the boat
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Pickup/ 11am Tour
11am tour with 10am pickup from downtown Vancouver
11am Tour Only
12:30pm Pickup/ 1:30pm Tour
1:30pm tour with 12:30pm pickup from downtown Vancouver
1:30pm Tour Only
3pm Pickup/ 4pm Tour
4pm tour with 3pm pickup from downtown Vancouver
4pm Tour Only
Howe Sound Cruise
- 2-hour high speed eco-tour
- Survival suit, gloves and weather goggles
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or for people with a history of back problems
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JulieT, Australia, July 2016
Our best day in BC. Even though the weather was not good at all we still had a blast. Our suits protected and insulated us from the elements especially at high speeds. Saw a lot of wildlife and the view was spectacular.
Hotel pick up and drop off was punctual and the drivers friendly and chatty.
Reviewed by: Malia K, August 2015
Fantastic trip, far exceeded our expectations, the captain really delivered the fun! I highly recommend this trip to anyone that loves being on the water and getting sea spray in your face, getting up close to seals, eagles,etc while learning many interesting facts about both the creature and human residents of Howe Sound. The trip was a highlight of our vacation, the best!