- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You will be picked you up from your downtown Vancouver hotel by shuttle and taken to the ferry terminal at Tsawwassen where you board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria. As you cruise through the Gulf Islands, keep your eyes open; a variety of whales are known to inhabit these waters, turning your ferry ride into a whale watching excursion! Even without a whale sighting, the scenery throughout the Inside Passage is beautiful.
Once in Victoria, you are whisked off to the spectacular Butchart Gardens where 55 acres of pristine gardens will be the focus of many pictures. After admiring the gardens, your coach takes you on a brief tour of the city. By 3:30pm, you’ll have been dropped off at the Inn at Laurel Point, ranked highly by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine for several years, with the next 24 hours at your disposal. Make the short walk to downtown Victoria or enjoy a meal at Aura, the Inn's restaurant boasting spectacular views of Inner Harbor and Victoria.
The next day you are free to enjoy whatever activities you please. You will be provided a taxi voucher to make your way to the seaplane terminal at your leisure.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 8:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 8:00am.
USD $362.40Pricing details
Tour departs at 9:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 9:00am.
USD $362.40Pricing details
- BC Ferry ticket to Victoria
- Float plane flight to Vancouver
- Entrance to the Butchart Gardens for 1.5 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Brief guided tour of Victoria by coach
- All meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
- 1.5 hours allowed at Butchart Gardens
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Patrick K, USA, July 2016
This trip was wonderful! The tour guides were friendly, informative and on time. Everything went smoothly and as advertised, just as in past Viator tours we've taken. The hotel we stayed at was beautiful and the city was easily accessible by walking. We could have stayed at the Empress but chose the Inn at Laurel Point and were very happy with the choice. We would highly recommend it.
Reviewed by: Lokesh B, June 2016
The guide was very informed and communicated well. Arrangements were good. We had opted to stay back for one night at victoria and they booked us a great hotel. Also booked for us return by Float plane. Great experience..