On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at Chateau Ste. Michelle and another boutique winery. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
Coasting over both floating bridges on Lake Washington, you'll take a picturesque ride past the University of Washington, through quaint rural farm lands, lush forests, and charming east side towns. Cap off the day with a visit to an authentic Swiss chocolate factory!
- Enjoy a picnic lunch (available to purchase - please notify your guide at the beginning of the tour)
- Visit the divine Boehm's Swiss Chocolate Factory
- Ride past the beautiful Snoqualmie flower farms and horse ranches
- Stop at Snoqualmie Falls for an excellent photograph opportunity
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most downtown Seattle, Seatac and Renton hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Boxed Lunch (available to purchase)
- Cruise pick up is not provided (due to traffic issue)
- Wine tasting fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Luggage can not be taken on tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kendall S, February 2017
This was an absolutely AMAZING tour. We were picked up promptly at the designated location. Tour guide, Corey, was very knowledgeable about the Seattle area and area history. He was very funny about sports as our tour group had a wide variety of professional and college sports fans. Corey made the trip a very enjoyable and entertaining experience and even took and end of the day photo for us of the entire group!
Reviewed by: Jonathan O, February 2017
We had the privilege of having Cory be our guide, He. Was. Awesome!! He was super accommodating throughout the tour whether it was an extended wine tasting or stopping for a great photo opp. That coupled with his hilarious banter and knowledge of the great Seattle area and wineries made for an amazing getaway that got us home with plenty of time for dinner. The wineries we visited were very welcoming and had great wine, Julio went above and beyond to tell us about some hole-in-the-wall must visit places while we were in town. The falls were breathtaking and offered a great little hike to catch different vantage points bring walking shoes. Highly, highly recommend this tour and request Cory!!