- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Start your small-group wine-tasting tour with a drive to the first of three award-winning boutique wineries in the picturesque Sammamish River Valley, and learn about the interesting vine-to-wine process from winemaking experts. You’ll discover that unlike the ‘mass production’ approach of some popular wine regions, these small-scale Woodinville wineries are dedicated to creating the highest-quality product in small quantities — you’ll gain a true appreciation for the craft that goes into each bottle.
In addition to touring the wineries, you’ll taste elegant wines in an intimate but unpretentious atmosphere. Cleanse your palate with local meats and cheeses, then relax and enjoy the picturesque Woodinville scenery as your driver takes you back to the big city.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- All tasting fees
- Snack of local meats, cheeses and crackers
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
- Kit Singh of Lauren Ashton Cellars: Made entirely from Northwest grapes, Kit Singh of Lauren Ashton Cellars, is defining the craft of Northwest wines. In a European-style, the winemaker’s chemistry degree creates distinct flavors and deliciously smart wines.
- Celaeno: A small and authentic boutique winery, producing 750 cases per year, Celaeno excels in breaking the normal rules of wine making. Enjoy Okanagan Valley sourced Pinot Noir and wines fermented in oak barrels originating from Hungary, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
- William Church Winery: Taste the splendor of Washington wines through their highly rated Viognier, Malbec, and Bordeaux blends. In the ambiance of a working winery, this stop allows you to focus on balance, power, dimension and finesse when wine tasting.
- Kestrel Vintners: Innovatively crafts wines of the highest caliber, showcasing the unique terroir of the Pacific Northwest. Through passion, knowledge and stewardship, their wines reveal masterfully tended vineyards, innovative wine making techniques, and unrivaled hospitality
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daniel S, August 2016
Amazing trip. Great Wineries. But the best part with the tour guide.
Reviewed by: Norina L, August 2016
Our wine tasting tour was very nice. While it wasn't what I expected in visiting a traditional vineyard tour it was still educational and personal.