- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Start your day at Snoqualmie Falls where you’ll watch the powerful waters plunge 268 ft. into the river canyon below. The waterfall is nestled in the evergreen forests of the Cascade Mountains, which cut across the state and divide the lush coastal climates of the West from the dry, vineyard-rich regions of the East. Your guide will use these evocative settings to tell stories of Snoqualmie tribe members who lived off these lands and settlers who fought to tame the wild environment with agriculture and logging.
After exploring the Falls, you’ll travel northwest to Woodinville Wine Country for a gourmet picnic lunch and wine tastings at three wineries that deliver on elegance but leave pretense at the door. Learn to sip like a sommelier with a fun lesson on wine tasting techniques and the flavor profiles of different varietals. Meet passionate wine makers and hear the processes used to craft the wine in your glass. Experience Woodinville’s tight-knit community and taste award-winning wines that are rarely found outside of the state. Washington is the second biggest wine-producer in the country but exports only 1% of its wine!
From trails to terroir, you’ll come away with an understanding of how Washington wine is intertwined and influenced by its dramatic surroundings and enthralling natural history.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- All tasting fees
- Snack of local meats, cheeses and crackers
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Locally sourced picnic lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brooks W, November 2016
Emily was a great tour guide. We learned the basics of wine tasting as well as the fundamentals of wine making. We all wanted to be wine makers after our tour!!!
Reviewed by: Jessica G, October 2016
This was a great afternoon trip! Would do it again in a heartbeat. Stephanie was a wonderful and knowledgeable guide!