- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Your tour begins with a downtown Seattle hotel pickup and a delicious light breakfast including pastries and hot beverages. The drive to Olympic National Park will have plenty of photo stops and you will see a waterfall or two, as well as stop to take a few short interpretive nature walks. Your naturalist guide may lead you on the Marymere Falls trail, which is lined with Old Growth Douglas Fir trees and culminates in a beautiful waterfall. You may also gaze upon the majestic Lake Crescent, a sparkling glacial lake surrounded by mountains.
Weather permitting, you may drive up to Hurricane Ridge, a mountain citadel that puts you at the edge of the park's exceptionally jagged peaks. Olympic marmots and black-tailed deer often show up, and black bears are fairly common. From the meadows at the summit, take in a superb 360-degree view that embraces the surrounding mountains, the strait and the San Juan Islands. During the winter when snow is on the ground, typically mid-October through mid-March, you will strap on snowshoes for this guided nature trek.
At midday, dine on a gourmet picnic of fresh local ingredients and local wines. Select snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the tour. For menu information, please refer to the Itinerary section.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Olympic National Park Tour from Seattle
- Full-day tour of Olympic National Park
- Guided nature walks
- Morning tea with pastries, full gourmet lunch, select snacks
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional naturalist guide
- Snowshoe gear (during winter months)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Walking and snowshoeing is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Organic and locally-sourced
- Includes a meat (such as grilled salmon or chicken), a grain salad (such as quinoa with roasted vegetables) and a green salad. Sometimes sandwiches or wraps as served in lieu of the meat dish. Vegetarian option available.
- Local wine, Pellegrino water and sodas are included.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Emily K, United States of America, August 2016
We booked the small group tour on August 26th, but no one else booked it, so we had a private tour. Cindy drove us through Bainbridge Island to the Olympic National Park, stopping at a Native American gift shop along the way. We went to Hurricane Ridge, Crescent Lake, and a waterfall near the rainforest. She gave us tea, lunch, wine, and plenty of snacks. Lunch was chicken, Caesar kale salad, and quinoa with edamame. Delicious! Cindy was very knowledgeable, and the park is stunning!
Reviewed by: John, July 2016
Marty did a great job.