- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup times are between 6:40am and 7:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle, SeaTac, Tukwila and Renton areas
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way (own expense)
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: William Tanoto T, August 2016
Chris was our tour guide and he is super knowledgeable and highly humorous. He keeps all of us entertained and is very informative without being boring. He has good recommendations on which trails within Mt Rainier that we should take. Mt Rainier itself is very surreal for a city person like myself. The hiking part is tough but worth the sights. Be prepared for some cold weather, even in summer, and get ready for some hiking and workout in order for you to get to the places that are worth the views.
Reviewed by: Ana T, August 2016
Great guide! Rick was awesome. His knowledge of Mt. Rainier was amazing. A MUST tour when visiting Washington state.