- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This recreational ride is perfect for beginners and families. Cycle along coastal bluffs and ride through a beautiful preserve filled with rolling meadows and eucalyptus groves. The ride is relatively flat with small hills.
Intermediate-level riders will love this bike ride, which takes you up a hill roughly 150 feet (approximately 46 meters) in elevation. From the top, admire sweeping 360-degree views of Santa Barbara, including the American Riviera, the Pacific Ocean and even the Channel Islands on a clear day.
Wind your way down through a park on fun, smooth trails, with small jumps for the more adventurous bikers!
Please provide heights and genders of all travelers in the special requirements field at the time of booking so appropriate bikes can be provided.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am - Intermediate Tour
9am departure; 1.5-hour intermediate mountain bike tour
11am - Intermediate Tour
11am departure; 1.5-hour intermediate mountain bike tour
9am - Beginner Tour
9am departure; 1.5-hour beginner mountain bike tour
11am - Beginner Tour
11am departure; 1.5-hour beginner mountain bike tour
Beginner or Intermediate Mountain Bike Tour of Santa Barbara
- 1.5-hour mountain bike tour (based on option selected)
- Mountain bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Please provide heights and genders of all travelers in the special requirements field at the time of booking so appropriate bikes can be provided.
- Participants must be in good physical condition and capable of riding for the full duration of the 1.5-hour tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tammy C, May 2016
Lots of fun! Beautiful scenery.