- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
See the demolished Tijuana Bullring and the Tijuana Water Tower. Before you go shopping, experience the Tijuana tradition of making your own Mexican taco, a delicious tortilla with meat, chicken or veggies and all the trimmings such as guacamole, salsa, cilantro and onion. Before heading back to the United State your visit to Tijuana will end on the Avenida Revolucion (Revolution Avenue) for best in bargain shopping.
U.S and Canadian Citizens: you must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States. Non-U.S. Citizens: you must bring your passport. You may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: the expected wait border wait time is approximately 1- to 1.5-hours
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego
- 5-hour tour to Tijuana, Mexico
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Traditional Mexican snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: you must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: you must bring your passport. You may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: debra b, July 2016
Juan was exceptional in coping with the traffic, the border crossings, the unknowns that crop up in life.
Highly recommend this escorted tour.
Reviewed by: holo2x, June 2016
This tour was a great way for my family to get a feel for Tijuana Mexico and what it has to offer. Our tour guide Juanito was wonderful. With him being a native of Tijuana I truly felt he gave us so much information that someone who is not from the area would not have. He took us us to a few of his favorite places where we purchased items and enjoyed the mexican cuisine. He was fun, friendly, informative and made us feel safe. I highly recommend this tour for first timers. We will be back for sure!