- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
See the demolished Tijuana Bullring and the Tijuana Water Tower. Before you go shopping, experience the Tijuana tradition of making your own Mexican taco, a delicious tortilla with meat, chicken or veggies and all the trimmings such as guacamole, salsa, cilantro and onion. Before heading back to the United State your visit to Tijuana will end on the Avenida Revolucion (Revolution Avenue) for best in bargain shopping.
U.S and Canadian Citizens: you must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States. Non-U.S. Citizens: you must bring your passport. You may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: the expected wait border wait time is approximately 1- to 1.5-hours
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego
- 5-hour tour to Tijuana, Mexico
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Traditional Mexican snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: you must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: you must bring your passport. You may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gregory D, January 2017
Juan is an amazing tour guide! We took relatives who live in San Diego with us and they could not believe how much they learned from Juan. Juan will take you to the safe and secure areas of Tijuana to the best deals in the city for things such as leather goods, liquor, restaurants, t-shirt shops etc. Juan will stay with your group and walk your from store to store or let you move on your own with his expert guidance of where to go and where not to go. Juan will also surprise you with his musical talents! Five Star tours provided excellent service, clean vehicles and prompt service, right on time! This tour is fun, a great value and if your lucky enough to get Juan, its a guranteed great time!
Reviewed by: debra b, July 2016
Juan was exceptional in coping with the traffic, the border crossings, the unknowns that crop up in life.
Highly recommend this escorted tour.