- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Stop in the charming German town of Fredericksburg and take a stroll down Main Street. Browse the local shops and antique stores and have lunch at a nearby café or restaurant (own expense).
You’ll then take a short drive to two different wineries, where you’ll sample several fine wines and learn about the wine-making process. Try Texas-style wines and a several grape varietals including sangiovese, viognier, tempranillo and syrah.
Depending on availability, you’ll also tour the wineries. After your tour, relax on the drive back to your San Antonio hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting Tour
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach or van
- Tour guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult prices apply to all ages under 60 years of age
- Guests must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Debbie, February 2015
We had a great day! Fun wineries, beautiful area to explore. Would recommend this excursion to anyone who loves wineries and quaint areas. We would take this excursion again if we were in the area.
Reviewed by: Juan B, February 2014
The best! Tio Chuey was THE best guide. We r goin back n takn more friends with us. Take ur cheese n crackers!!