San Antonio City Sights Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Cruise down the tree-lined passageway of Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor featuring 19th-century architecture. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 18th century as Mission San Antonio de Valero. This site is where the Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others sacrificed their lives during the Texas Revolution.
Explore HemisFair Park, with its fountains and green landscape, and stop by the Tower of the Americas, built as the theme structure for the 1968 World's Fair. Learn how this was once the tallest observation tower in the US! You’ll also pass by the grand San Antonio Convention center.
You’ll make several stops along the way to snap photos, hear some fun facts from your guide and take in the scenery. Return to East Houston Street to conclude your tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Touring Around Downtown San Antonio
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please do not bring large backpacks or purses.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Devon B, April 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Donovan W, July 2013
Our tour guide Adrian was friendly and knowledgeable about San Antonio and the sights we traveled to. We were the only two people for this short (1 hour) Segway tour and even though my machine ended up with a flat tire we had a great time. We were even offered the opportunity to take a 2 and a half hour tour the next morning for free because of the flat. We declined but really appreciated the offer.