- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
See haunted historic buildings and hotels such as Menger Hotel, Emily Morgan Hotel and La Villita. Cruise down lively Houston Street and visit the Alamo, where you’ll discover the bloody history of the Texas Revolution. Founded by the Spanish in the late 1700s, this site is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others fought valiantly during the final battle of the Texas Revolution.
Explore HemisFair Park and approach the dazzling Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the country's tallest observation tower. Hear how the opening ceremonies for the fair were held just two days after Martin Luther King, Jr was assassinated, and were attended by US First Lady Lady Bird Johnson and Texas Governor John Connally, both of whom received death threats.
Pass the grand San Antonio Convention Center and visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands. Discover how this is where some of the remains of the heroes of the Alamo are entombed.
You’ll make stops along the way to take photos and hear entertain and spooky facts and stories from your guide. End your tour back on East Houston Street.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alamo Gate by Night
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please no large backpacks or purses and dress appropriately.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: REGINA M, August 2016
Amazing........Learned a lot of history......Visited key sites ....and had the excitement of the Segway
Reviewed by: Kate H, June 2016
Really fun. Our guide was great as well. Never rode a Segway, but I and #39;ll definitely do it again. Jack made it fun and easy