Downtown San Antonio Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Cruise down the tree-lined passage of Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor featuring several restaurants and entertainment venues. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 18th century as Mission San Antonio de Valero. Learn how this is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others sacrificed their lives during the Texas Revolution.
Stop by the Alamodome, a local sports arena, and visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands.
Explore HemisFair Park, an urban park with fountains, playgrounds and a green landscape, and stop by the Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the tallest observation tower in the US!
You’ll make several stops along the way to snap photos, take in the scenery and hear interesting facts, stories and history from your guide. End your tour back on East Houston Street.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 12pm
USD $52.98Pricing details
Departs at 2pm
USD $52.98Pricing details
In Front of the Alamo
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please do not bring large backpacks or purses.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lisa M, July 2016
Such a fun experience - our guide Jack was really fun and full of amazing history and knowledge about San Antonio. The Segway introduced us to many parts of San Antonio that I wasn and #39;t aware even existed - highly recommend for a fun family or group activity.
Reviewed by: Ross G, June 2016
It was a great experience. It was our first time to ride Segways and Joseph was great. If your thinking it looks like it would be fun to ride a Segway and are hesitant, don and #39;t be. It is so easy and so much fun!