Signature Nuevo Vallarta Dolphin Swim allows you to develop a personal relationship with your dolphin as your adventure is carried out in very small groups. Take a journey into the intriguing world of the dolphin through amazing face-to-face encounters in which you can touch, feed, play, learn and swim with dolphins. This family friendly adventure in Nuevo Vallarta will leave you with unforgettable memories!
Your 90 minute Nuevo Vallarta Dolphin Swim journey of discovery transports you to a place where people and dolphins make lifelong connections. Your dreams of touching and swimming with these magnificent beauties of the ocean will come true. An environment of fun mixed with education and emotion touches hearts and minds in an experience that creates memories to last a lifetime!
The Signature Nuevo Vallarta Dolphin Swim begins with an interactive presentation on dolphin characteristics, as well as how to use hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with your dolphin. Then, in groups of no more than 5 people per dolphin, you'll head down to the Dolphin Lagoons for a 40 minute in-water experience with the dolphins.
Interacting with the dolphins leaves a lasting impression on everyone who visits the Dolphin Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, home to over 25 of these amazing marine mammals. Join this Nuevo Vallarta adventure today!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet at the Dolphin Center in Nuevo Vallarta
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Nuevo Vallarta Signature Dolphin Swim
- Orientation Session
- 40 minutes with the Dolphins
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos of your Personal Swim (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 40 minutes
- Children aged 5 - 11 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult
- Pregnant women are not permitted to swim with the dolphins
- Life vests are mandatory
- NO jewelry or sunscreen is to be worn during the dolphin encounter
- Personal cameras and video cameras are not permitted into the pools or observation areas but photos will be available for purchase after your experience
- It is recommend that you bring: swimwear, towel and extra cash for additional purchases
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 12
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: utahwineschool, USA, November 2014
This was an incredible experience! To be able to touch, interact, and actually swim with dolphins is amazing. The trainers were excellent, with the care and safety of both the dolphins and the participants at the highest priority. I wish it could have lasted longer. My son and I had a fantastic time, as did a family with small children.
Reviewed by: William B, USA, July 2010