Visit several of the 40 microbreweries and brewpubs that give Portland its national reputation for beer. Most of these beloved breweries brew their beers on site, and some you'll visit may include Bridgeport, Deschutes, the McMenamin's Crystal Ballroom, Lucky Labrador, New Old Lompoc, Rogue and Tugboat Brewing.
In addition to sampling refreshing, fresh-brewed beer, you’ll also take behind-the-scenes tours to see where the magic happens!
In between breweries, your guide will point out the city’s best bars, restaurants and local hotspots in the downtown area, the Pearl District and northwest Portland. Pass famous Powell's Books, one of the world's largest independent bookstores, and cycle past coffee drinkers outside Stumptown Coffee.
If time permits, you’ll finish your tour with a pint at a cozy local tap room before heading back to the starting point.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Local guide
- Beer tastings
- Use of bike and all necessary equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mike J, November 2016
Scotland was a tremendous guide. He knows Portland and he knows his beer, and he's very friendly and helpful.
Reviewed by: gary w, November 2016
Great trip. You bike until you fall off. Lol