Sedona Red Rock Adventure including Jeep Tour
As you enter the red rock country of Sedona, your guide will point out various rock formations such as Chapel of the Cross and take you on a walking tour of this beautiful location. Next your guide will take you into the downtown Sedona area, where many movies and television shows have been filmed. You will have about 3 hours here to explore the many art galleries, enjoy a bite for lunch and take a 90 minute Jeep Tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sedona Red Rock Adventure
- Entrance fees
- 90-minute Jeep Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Not recommended for those with back pain or problems
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Balaji A, December 2015
Reviewed by: Olga W, December 2015
This is a well organized trip with great tour operators!