Travel through the Sonoran Desert and the red rock country of Sedona on the way to Grand Canyon National Park. Spend the afternoon along the canyon rim before heading to historic Cameron Trading Post. This evening, hear about the arts and crafts of Arizona's Native Americans from a local craftsman. Overnight in Sedona.
This morning meet your guide and travel to the shores of the mighty Colorado River where you'll board special rafts for a scenic float trip. Towering sandstone cliffs, ancient petroglyphs and a tasty lunch make this a fantastic day.
Enjoy a day of leisure in the red rock country of Sedona. Explore on your own or allow us to schedule an option backcountry jeep excursion or historic tour. Return to Phoenix late afternoon.
This tour is seasonal and operates from 15 April to 1 October only.
Please note: The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 6:30am, depending on your hotel location
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This tour returns to the original departure point at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Day Grand Canyon and Colorado River Float
- 2 nights accommodation
- Hotel taxes
- Guided tour
- Float Trip with lunch
- All Admissions
- Meals unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All the vans are fully climate controlled
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Please limit luggage to carry-on size only. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel.
- The trip is only smooth water.
- Vans are able to accommodate a collapsible wheelchair
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 15 years and under and when the child is sharing a room with adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Katherine B, May 2016
Fabulous trip! Really knowledgeable, enthusiastic tour guides for each part of the trip the Grand Canyon, the next day's Colorado River Float and the final day's 'Discover Sedona' bus tour, with well-planned stops and advice about best places to go beyond the tour itself for restaurants and further exploration on our own. I think the small-group nature of this tour was something that particularly appealed to me initially and my high expectations were met each of the tour guides tailored the trip slightly, adjusting it to suit the requirements of the participants, which I think really added to our enjoyment.
Reviewed by: Shalini A, May 2015
Excellent tour. The tour guides, especially Rasa and JR were knowledgable and helpful and went out of the way to make it a pleasant experience.
The itinerary itself could have been slightly better, perhaps not so much time allocated for Sedona- two evenings and a day.