Dare to visit more than 15 of Philly's frights and sights on a ghoulish outdoor walking adventure. Walk the cobblestone streets of historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of '76 come alive.
Hear chilling stories about the Spirits of '76, featuring:
- Haunted Facts - Hear stories about the Master of the Macabre, Edgar Allan Poe, who used to reside in Philadelphia and learn about Leo Callahan, the only prisoner to escape from Eastern State Penitentiary and never be captured!
- Haunted Folklore - Learn about the legendary ghosts that inhabit Independence Hall, the spirits of Carpenters' Hall, the dancing statue of Benjamin Franklin at Library Hall and paranormal Pine Street happenings.
- Haunted Movie Sets - See famous film locations from big screen thrillers such as The Sixth Sense, Shooter, National Treasure and more!
This tour is seasonal and operates from April to November.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Chestnut Street, Philadelphia
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7:30pm
Departs at 9:30pm
Departs at 6pm
Old Pine Cemetery, Philadelphia
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: rose o, October 2014
The Ghost tour was a really great experience! There was a really big crowd, but everything was really organized and the people in Mrs.K's were really nice and accomodating with the restrooms. My daughter and her roommate really enjoyed it as well. Our tour guide Jennifer was awesome! I would definitely take the tour again, you cant beat the price as well!
Reviewed by: Ninah R, July 2016
Sam was a great tour guide. Although nothing truly scary happened, it was still a fun and insightful tour. I would go back for another