Benjamin Franklin Walking Tour of Philadelphia
This small-group tour is limited to six people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Editor's Pick
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Your expert historian guide will entertain you with enlightening commentary. Get an in-depth look at Franklin's life, his important role in society and his impact on American history, as well as the social and political changes that took place in this city during the 18th century. You'll also hear about his famous kite-flying incident, where he proved that lightning is electricity.
Visit sites central to Franklin’s life such as the post office, where he served as postmaster general. Stop by Franklin Court, Christ Church and the American Philosophical Society, and hear about his fascinating work as an inventor beyond the famous kite-flying story. You’ll also discuss his role in the Revolutionary War, international diplomacy and the Continental Congress.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
- Elfreth's Alley
- Firemans's Hall
- Christ Church
- American Philosophical Society
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children under 13 not allowed
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.