- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- All entrance fees included
- See the sights illuminated at night
After dinner, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night before arriving at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre.
Situated in the heart of Parisian nightlife, the bohemian district of Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge! You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "Feerie" review and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book early to avoid missing out! The Moulin Rouge is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Drop off only if hotel within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off), otherwise tour will end up at Moulin Rouge.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower, Paris Cabaret Show and Seine River Cruise
- Paris cabaret show (including a glass of champagne)
- 3-course dinner at the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise
- Drop off if hotel within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up
- Drop off outside Paris City limit and hotels in 75012, 75012, 75019 and 75019
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people. A table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the before gaining access to the shows. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Not recommended for children aged 16 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge at 11pm. Occasionally, the 11pm show will be fully booked so in replacement you will see the 9pm show. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy the Seine cruise on another night.
- Drop off is included if hotel is within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off)
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Roast chicken supreme with seasonal vegetables and morel cream
- Soft-cooked chocolate dessert with vanilla ice cream
- A quarter-bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of water, one beer, or one soft drink
If you cancel within 6 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tracey B, October 2016
No words - fantastic night, loved every second - a must must must do!
Reviewed by: TIMMY L, August 2016
The Eiffel Tower dinner is horrible, you are better off having dinner at a sandwich shop. The view is what you go to the restaurant for, but not the food. The cruise was excellent though. Great views, sunset, and the Eiffel Tower light show is breathtaking. The Moulin Rouge show is a great show. Not suitable for children though. There is an excessive amount of nudity, but all done in a tasteful manner. Our guide, Avrie was the best! He was so passionate about everything and knew everyone. He got us ahead of everyone.