Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 7am: June 1 - Sept 1
- 8am or 1pm: Jan 1 - May 31 & Sept 2 - Dec 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8am
Departs at 1pm
The Earthquake Canyon Bike Express
- Custom-fit bicycle and helmet
- Professional guide
- Support vehicle equipped with first-aid supplies and cell phone
- Snacks including homemade cookies and granola bars
- Bottled water
- Drink at the Oasis Date Gardens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations in the Greater Palm Springs area
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is suitable for beginner and intermediate riders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and casual, comfortable clothes
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses and sunscreen
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking using the "special requirements" field at checkout
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Cindy M, January 2017
Great time. Guides are knowledgeable. Scenery amazing. I would highly recommend. I will say that the first 15 minutes were a little difficult as it was very windy. After that downhill smooth ride.
Reviewed by: Patricia N, August 2016
Out guide Steve was knowledgeable and supported our ride throughout the morning with information, water and snacks. We recommend this tour for groups or families of older kids who can ride 20 miles and are interested in the desert geology and ecology of the valley. The ride is scenic and downhill but being in decent shape helps. Steve picked us up and narrated the trip to the start point, telling us about the area and the interesting sights. Great for out of towners who have an interest in the desert terrain and the history and geology of the area. The date shakes at the end were a great touch and we enjoyed seeing the date farms as they were getting ready to harvest August