- Popular choice with kids
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Likely to Sell Out
Get ready for an unforgettable morning with the whole family! You'll be picked up from your Orlando or Kissimmee hotel and driven in comfort and style aboard luxury transportation to Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Sit down with your family to a wonderful breakfast, including hot dishes, made-to-order omelets, fruit and more. While you eat, various Disney characters will visit your table for photos and autographs! Your kid's will be absolutely delighted by the appearances of their favorite Disney characters, who are sure to put a smile on everyone's faces.
This is the best way to mingle with some of the most popular Disney characters away from the huge crowds typical of the theme parks. You'll spend approximately 3 hours at Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort before hopping back in the deluxe transportation and heading back to your selected drop-off location.
From December 22 to 28, 2015, make sure to join Mickey and his friends for breakfast during the Christmas holiday!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to your choice of:
- Original departure point
- Universal CityWalk
- Transport and ticketing center at Magic Kingdom® Park
On December 24 & 25, you will only receive drop-off back to your hotel.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Disney Character Breakfast at Chef Mickey's Disney Contemporary Resort
- Preferred seating at Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Buffet breakfast with Disney characters
- Door-to-door luxury transportation service
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (may choose to be dropped off at Universal Orlando or Sea World)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The characters appearing on the day are subject to change.
- Transportation service is not exclusive to your party and may be shared with other participants
- Maximum number of passengers varies between 8 and 12, depending on type of vehicle used
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: miriam m, July 2015
My daughter and I enjoyed it!! We would definitely do it again. Great service. Loved the limo ride
Reviewed by: Terri B, March 2015
Wonderful - Money well spent. Customer Service was outstanding and the Disney experience was great. My two grandsons said it was the favorite part of the trip.