- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Ala Moana Hotel - 7:30amHawaii Prince - 7:30amIlikai - 7:30amHale Koa - 7:35amHilton Hawaiian Village - 7:35amWaikiki Gateway - 7:40amOutrigger Reef - 7:45amSheraton Waikiki - 7:45amBeachcomber (Holiday Inn) - 7:50amWaikiki Trade Center – 7:50amOhana East - 7:55pmOutrigger Waikiki on the Beach - 7:55amHyatt Regency - 8:00amPacific Beach Hotel - 8:00amAston Waikiki Beach - 8:05amWaikiki Beach Marriott - 8:05am
*guests should arrive at pickup locations 10 mins prior to departure time. Please allow up to 10 mins flexibility in departure times due to traffic. Pickup locations & times may vary due to local events, therefore a 24 hour hotel pick-up reconfirmation is required.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
World War II Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure Tour
- Admission included for USS Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Bowfin
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jeff B, August 2016
Great tour!! Our tour guide was excellent. Highly recommend this tour!!
Reviewed by: miss_jess84, August 2016