If you're visiting Honolulu and want to experience ancient Hawaii, take the Sacred Hawaiian Spirits Morning Tour. You'll learn the history and heritage of Oahu, visit Native Hawaiian sacred grounds, and hear about the rich culture of the Hawaiian Islands.
From the dwelling places of the Fire goddess Pele to the sacred places built overnight by Hawaii's legendary Menehune (the little people), you will see the sacred sites of importance to the Hawaiian people. These sacred places are protected and treated with great respect by Hawaiians.
The Sacred Hawaiian Spirits Ghost Morning Tour takes you to several of the most ancient and sacred spots in Hawaii. Along the way, you'll hear haunting stories about the Menehune, the feared Night Marchers and many other tales of sacred Oahu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Honolulu hotels.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sacred Hawaiian Burials and Villages
- Ghost tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 22 people on this tour
- Wheelchair accessible (if collapsible)
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Linda I, USA, July 2010