- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The sparkling lights of Honolulu and Waikiki, along with the balmy Hawaiian breeze are the perfect combination for a relaxing sunset cruise in Oahu. This is the only dinner cruise that in addition to sailing along Waikiki Beach, travels beyond Diamond Head to see the hidden shores of the Kahala Coastline - home to Hawaii's rich and famous.
This Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise features a live Hawaiian-contemporary show featuring a cast of lively dancers musicians. Dance the night away as you cruise along the beautiful Hawaiian coastline.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup commences approximately 30-60 minutes prior to cruise's departure time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Buffet dinner
- Tea and coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected Waikiki hotels)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- kids 6 and under are FREE and will receive a pre-set "children's plate" for dinner service
Sample buffet dinner menu:
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh salad with an assortment of dressings
- Prime rib
- Chicken teriyaki
- Fresh fish catch of the day
- Hawaiian rock salt crusted pork with gravy
- Chef's vegetable selection
- Steamed white rice
- Caramelized onion mashed potatoes
- Chef's dessert selection
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John B, United States of America, August 2016
Our dinner cruise was exceptional. Food was excellent. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Just a beautiful sight day and night.
Reviewed by: Geri Anne L, July 2016
Great cruise good people fun and relaxing .