The City and County of Honolulu's Marine Educational Center at Hanauma Bay Hawaii features marine displays of wildlife in the bay, an educational video theater and other facilities. It's mandatory that you watch the video in order to be informed about the bay's geological and historical background before taking Hanauma Bay tours, and the importance of protecting Hanauma Bay for future visitors.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $7.50 USD per person entrance fee into Hanauma Bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Alamoana Mahukona - Street Entrance
- Hawaii Prince Hotel - Front
- Hilton Hawaiian Village - Great Lawn
- Ambassador Hotel - Front
- Sherton Waikiki - Aloha Landing
- Ohana Malia Hotel - Front
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel - Front
- Hyatt Koa - Street Entrance
- Pacific Beach - Aloha Center
- Marriott Paokalani - Street Entrance
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel - Front
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8:30am
Departs at 10am
Hanauma Bay packed to the brim
- Regular snorkel gear - High quality silicon dive mask, snorkel and fins
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hanauma Bay entrance fee (USD$7.50 for ages 13 and up, paid directly on the day)
- Snorkel gear set rental upgrade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: This tour is not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ledford, December 2016
Wow! Nice surprise that you can actually select your return trip time, so we could snorkel for a while, rest, and do it again! Go to the left side of the bay for coral ridges closer to the shore.
Reviewed by: Paulahigdon64, November 2016
A very relaxing time. Beautiful to see all the fish! We would do this again in a heartbeat.