- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After meeting at the start location, your guide will lead you through the historic Niagara-on-the-Lake area and on to four or five wineries (depending on option selected) ranging from large-scale operations to boutique, family-owned vineyards. If you decide to buy a bottle (or 10!), your purchases will be picked up and brought to you when you finish the tour.
Half-Day Tour with Cheese Pairing: Visit four Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries during this 4.5-hour tour, starting with a vineyard-to-tasting-room guided tour at one of the region's largest and most iconic wineries. Continue to three boutique wineries for more wine tasting, including Pondview Estates Winery, one of the newest wineries in the area, where you’ll enjoy a specialty cheese platter for a delicious cheese and wine pairing.
Full-Day Tour with Picnic Lunch: Begin this 6.5-hour tour with a leisurely cycle to one of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s largest wineries, where you’ll have a full vineyard tour and a wine tasting. Next, cycle to the beautiful Kurtz Orchard for a picnic lunch of sandwiches, salads, fruits and sweets. After lunch, continue with more wine tastings at three to four wineries, including boutique, small-production vineyards.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Full-day tour with lunch: 10:30am
- Half-day tour with cheese platter: 12:30pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-Day with Lunch
6.5-hour cycle and wine tour departing at 10:30am; includes a full lunch. Tour begins at 10:40am
USD $82.40Pricing details
Half-Day with Cheese
4.5-hour cycle and wine tour departing at 12:30pm; includes a cheese tasting. Tour begins at 12:45pm
USD $56.16Pricing details
Cycle and Wine Tasting Tour
- Professional, local guide
- Cycle and wine-tasting tour in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Wine-tasting fees and vineyard tour
- Fuji cruiser bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Cheese pairing platter (half-day)
- Picnic lunch (full-day)
- Pickup and delivery of purchases
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Niagara-on-the-Lake area, subject to availability)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers must be at least 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christina B, August 2016
Our guides Katherine and Rick were great! It was a really great way to get around and visit some wineries. Rick was knowledgeable about wines, friendly to all guests and very responsible.
Reviewed by: VICKY P, August 2016
This was a fun bike ride and a fun sampling of four wineries in the area. John and Kevin both did an outstanding job of guiding us from one winery to the next, and making sure we stayed on track time-wise, too. We loved it - we opted for the half-day tour with the cheese platter which was delicious! Suggest you stick a piece of fruit and/or bread into your backpack so you can have a snack between winery stops! All those sips add up!!!