- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Starting from New York's Downtown Heliport, situated close to Battery Park and Wall Street, your flight takes you past the World Financial Center, Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings and over Ellis Island and the Hudson River to reach the George Washington Bridge. Your pilot is on hand to provide commentary on the points of interest seen during your flight via the headphones provided, and all seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the city.
Escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time. You must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Soar Over New York by Helicopter
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Flight time is approximately 12 - 15 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Diego L, October 2016
Super recomendable. Volvería a ir nuevamente. Un detalle, si quieren ir adelante con el piloto, tienen que ser de bajo peso. Yo peso 89 kg y me tocó ir atrás :
Reviewed by: ZOE B, October 2016
I booked this as a birthday surprise for my partner and he loved it! You fly up and down the Hudson river with views over Manhattan, Liberty and Ellis islands and Jersey. The pilot was great and gave some commentary over various landmarks.
Seems like a very professional company, the staff in the reception area were very friendly and so was the pilot. Some of the ground staff were a little rude though to be honest.
Please note that you have to pay an additional tax on the day, around 70.