Highlights of Melbourne Cruise
Cruise the Yarra river and admire Melbourne's spectacular skyline on a two hour narrated city cruise. Your cruise includes both the down and up river routes, encompassing the scenic river gardens and Herring island with the contrasting port and former-industrial Docklands area; giving you an extensive appreciation of the entire Melbourne region.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- West Gate Bridge
- 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Princes Bridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Governor's residence
- Herring Island
- National Tennis Center
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Olympic Park
- Victorian Arts Center spire
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Berth No 5, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel Southgate.
May - September: 11am, 11:30am, 12:10pm, 1:30pm, 2pm
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise includes: Complimentary tea/coffee.
USD $22.06Pricing details
Highlights Cruise (Family)
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise includes: Complimentary tea/coffee. Valid for families of 2 Adults and 2 Children
USD $22.06Pricing details
Melbourne Highlights Coffee Cruise (Up and Down River)
- Sightseeing Cruise
- Drinks (tea and coffee)
- Round-trip ferry
- No food or drinks are sold on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note the travel date is only required as an indication within 3 months from booking confirmation date
- Note: Passengers may bring a small amount of snacks and drinks on board
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Uğur Yeşim K, June 2016
Reviewed by: Samuel G, April 2016
Celebration of Moomba closed part of tour shipboard booking was canceled but the Viator tour operator substituted a great two-hour cruise tour to Williamstown at no extra cost. Very pleasant surprise.