West Maui and Molokai 60-minute Helicopter Tour
Maui helicopter rides take you flying in a luxury A-star helicopter, the Cadillac of all helicopters, for this 60-minute flight. Each helicopter has 6 forward-facing seats, stereo CD music and 180-degree, unobstructed views for everyone onboard. Each passenger receives a two-way headset for ongoing communication and pilot narration.
See the highlights of West Maui, then look for whales (from early September until late May) as you fly above Pailolo channel between Maui's northwestern shore and Molokai's eastern coastline on Maui helicopter tours. Weather permitting, highlights include - the "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once and Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls, with over 1,100-foot drops.
View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Soar above Hawaii's tallest waterfalls (including the 1,750-foot Kahiwa Falls) along Molokai's remote and isolated north shore. Fly above gigantic sea cliffs, the tallest in the world! Discover Halawa Valley with two large and beautiful waterfalls flowing down the mountains.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Kahului Heliport
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Late afternoon 4pm Departure
- 60-minute flight over West Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: johanna s, July 2016
This tour was amazing!! Since the Heliport address could not be found in a GPS, I got lost...so I called in and the staff actually stayed on line with me until I finnalu got there!!! Were so friendly, organized, and tje pilot was superb in explaining while you enjoyed the scenery... Got to see Maui!
Reviewed by: Rebekah M, January 2016
The trip was amazing. Awesome views and very knowledgeable pilot.