This relaxing Maui cocktail cruise takes you between the islands of Lanai and Molokai, for a stunning picture-perfect sunset. Unwind with your favorite cocktail, Mai Tai, soft drink or frosty beer to toast the climax of another magnificent Maui day.
All beverages and light pupus (hors d'oeuvres) are included on your Maui sunset cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Teralani Sunset Maui Cocktail Sail
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Local taxes
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 21 years to drink alcoholic beverages
- Hotel and/or Cell # required
Assorted cheese and crackers
Assorted vegetables and dip
Chips and Salsa
Beer and light beer on tap,
Vodka, gin and rum with mixers
Assorted soft drinks
Lemonade and water
This is the standard menu and is subject to change without notice
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nancy P, September 2016
Aside from the weather days before, this was a wonderful end to a fabulous trip. The cruise was great, we loved the food, the drink and the people we met. We would definitely recommend to everyone, the staff was FANTASTIC
Reviewed by: andrea b, May 2015
Lovely sail. Perfect weather. Attentive crew filling up our glasses. Sparkling clean boat --the cleanest boat I've ever been on. We'll definitely do it again next time we're in Maui.