- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Patrick L, July 2016
The best tour on Maui!
Aaron was an awesome and fun tour guide and kept us all awake and laughing.
This tour gets you a front row seat to the most amazing view and you get tonsee many other sites on the crater.Breakfast at the end was awesome too.
If you and #39;re going to see a sunrise take this tour.
Reviewed by: Keith W, July 2016
Pack warm clothes but definitely don't miss this experience! Scott was not only a fabulous guide but he helped us capture so many beautiful pictures!! Added bonus was the delicious breakfast afterwards!